Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alright I'm Stacy, and this is my humble blog. Basically it has no common thread. It just is. I will post my costuming exploits, at least what I am allowed to reveal... my friend and roommate has an equal vote to what goes on in that department since a lot of our stuff is paired, or for a large group, and together we are their leaders. It will have my exploits in the kitchen, probably with the oven mostly (mini-pumpkin pies, delicious btw). But I happen to be a very good cook on a budget, good food, little pricetag. And my gaming exploits while playing will be here (if you want to see my reviews go to leet and luscious which I co-author with Katie and Viktoria.

So that's what this is, now a bit more about your resident blogger. I am a Sophomore 2 credits shy of junior standing. I am a chemistry major with a minor in music (random, I know.) I like to blow stuff up, hence the chemistry (jk) I just love that chemistry is so versatile, I can do anything I want with that major. Music because I love it, but don't know what to do with it other than teach (which my friends assure my would be a bad idea, well all but one...) I am currently dating I think, but my knowledge when it comes to that area is minimal... so yeah I am sort of clueless when it comes to relationships. Anyways that's me in a very short nutshell...

No comments:

Post a Comment